June 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Ruby!






Ruby is two years old today. Although we are not with her I know she is in good care and we will all be together in a few short weeks. I received update pictures yesterday of her opening the presents we sent...she is even wearing one of the outfits I bought her. I sent along some Minnesota Twins t-shirts and hats for the foster family too. I am just counting down the days to be with her again. Ila is so excited and her face just lights up when we talk about her little sister coming home. We are making cupcakes today to celebrate. Happy birthday to my little girl!

Lani

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ruby Girl!! Can't wait to meet you!! Love your big cousin =]

Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

Just came by to say happy birthday to my birthday-sharer Ruby! Can't wait until you're able to travel to pick her up.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Cutie Ruby!

taiwanbaby said...

loving that you got pictures of her opening up her gifts. is the time flying by or dragging?