November 28, 2008

Joy, Joy — It's a Boy!

Introducing...

Cash Lloyd Nimerfro
November 4, 2008
9 lbs. 3 oz.
22 inches

























Has it really been that long since my last posts? Fortunately, this post has good news...a new baby brother! Born on election day by c-section (since he was a rather large boy and I was completely miserable!) At my 37 week ultrasound, they estimated his weight at a whopping 9 lbs, 12 oz. so a c-section was scheduled a few days later. In the end, he was a little smaller than they thought, happy and healthy!















8 comments:

Stephanie Bianca said...

Congratulations!! He's beautiful... and big! I haven't checked your blog in quite some time. My... how things change! I'm very happy for both of you.

... So sorry to hear about Portis.

taiwanbaby said...

holy crap Lani!!!!!!!!! i'm calling you tomorrow!!! what a huge hunk of love!!!!


cari L

Sarah said...

congratulations!!! what a cute chunk of lovin' he is!

Anonymous said...

he's a beautiful bright eyed baby! i love him to death already =)

all my love to the "super-mama"

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness, didn't even know you were pregnant, how exciting!!!
So, so happy for you!!! He's BEAUTIFUL! Now you have the best of both worlds, girls and a boy! Get ready-they're a whole different breed! :)

I have to say though, there's nothing better than an adorable mamma's boy. . . and that's what they are!
Enjoy!
Hope you're feeling well!
nicole

Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

Congratulations! Beautiful family!

Joan said...

He is sooo cute. I've been meaning to call but got swallowed by a script. Will call soon. Love, Joan

Just Us said...

Congratulations there mamma! What a chunky munky you got there. Gotta give me some pointers on what you were eating to get your baby to be so healthy. Take Care and glad everyone is doing fabulous!