February 01, 2009

Happy (belated) New Year!

My New Year's resolution was to be a better blogger...how am I doing so far?! Life with three kids is great -- it's amazing to me that you have more time in your day to fit another child especially when I thought I was so busy with just two. It takes us awhile to get out of the house and I am usually five minutes late (or a month with this post!) to where ever I go but you just can't wipe the smile off my face. My little boy is the sweetest, best baby that is so happy all the time. He is such a wonderful addition to our family. I won't complain if he is a mama's boy!

We went to Indiana for Christmas and had a wonderful vacation. I flew home alone with the kids and they were all very well behaved. The girls are getting so big and can carry their own back packs and get buckled in by themselves... sometimes I forget Ruby is only three. Cash didn't mind flying at all. He slept the entire time both flights. I am embracing every moment with him (cause Scott says this is it!) and the time is going by so quickly. I can't believe he is already 3 months old. He is so precious!

















2 comments:

taiwanbaby said...

soooooo sweet. does everyone say he looks just like scott? glad your back to posting seems like the only way we get to "see" each other. are you going to the fcc cny?

Jean said...

Hello!
You have won a blog award!! i know, I know- that is so exciting!! Check out my princess diaries for your award!!
Blessings,
Jean