March 01, 2007

In Like a Lion!












These pictures -- and video! -- pretty much sum up the last week for us. Lots of snow. Lots of shoveling. Lots of fun. But seriously, it is March 1st and time to start thinking about spring. We are ready! (Sorry for the video being sideways...I haven't mastered my camera yet!)

Ya-ya will be 21 months tomorrow. It has been 3 months since we got pictures of her and we are hoping and praying to get some more next week. I can't hardly think about her turning 2 years old without us -- so here's hoping that a lot happens in the next 3 months. We miss her and can't wait to have her home! Plus, we'll need someone to help Ila shovel if this keeps up!

Peace, Lani

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's alot of snow. Sitting here in sunny California, supposed to only be 79 degrees today and I've been whining because it's been so cold! I didn't get the video, by the way, it's just a big empty white box. Joan

Anonymous said...

oops. I take it back. The video finally came thru. Gotta love Ila, playing on her slide even in the snow drifts.